Secure your computers and servers
Anti-virus is no longer effective at preventing attacks to your computers and servers. We provide our Advanced Endpoint Security-as-a-Service utilizing an artificial intelligent agent which inspects every file and bit of code to determine whether it is ‘safe’ or a ‘threat’ before it can cause harm. Essentially it examines the ‘DNA’ of code and highly accurately identifies the indicators that will be malicious in nature. It is designed to be simple, highly effective and ‘silent’ so that you are protected whether online or offline without having to constantly download protection files or scan the computer.
For individuals users, this gives you confidence your files and sensitive data are not being stolen or damaged.
For IT administrators, this ensures confidence that your users are protected and productive, regardless of device, location or computer competency while giving you back your nights and weekends.
Technically, our Advanced Endpoint-as-a-Service solution provides significant advantages over traditional anti-virus solutions:
• Small footprint – it does not spider throughout the machine and attempt to hook the various applications like traditional AV. So its impact on the OS and its various applications is transparent to both the user and machine. Performance-wise it uses between ~20mb and ~60mb of RAM (depending on policy) and operates at <1% CPU.
• Signatureless – it does not rely on pre-defined signatures at all. Instead all files are calculated and compared against a series of probability models to determine if it is good or bad. This also means there are no regular DAT file downloads and system rescans to compare the system files against newly added signatures. Instead we update our models quarterly, which drastically lowers the operational maintenance costs and likelihood of error. The models also future proof the system against attacks that have yet to be seen.
• Memory Defense – We use memory defense to protect the system against commonly used memory-only exploits that allow attackers to escalate privilege or establish a greater foothold into the operating system often attacked through compromised web sites.
• Flexible – it can coexist with other solutions already present on the machine, including: AV, EMET, ASLR, HIPS, FW, Whitelist apps, etc. Management happens in the cloud, which allows endpoints to report in (to receive policy, upload new samples and report back findings) whenever they are online.
• Easy to Use – The product deploys easily via simple download or MSI but is maintained via the cloud (for upgrades). Optionally, it can be deployed in a hidden mode, which does not allow the user to see any signs of it on their machine or receive prompts if unsafe files are detected.